How We Market Your Home Online
Did you know that more than 90% of buyers start their home search on the internet? We create a larger pool of Buyers for you with our comprehensive online marketing strategy.
1. We create a custom website for your property, including
- High Definition photos of your property
- A virtual tour
- Custom narrated video
- Floor plans, home inspection summary, feature sheet and a Seller’s Love Letter, if available
- Local public and private schools
- Neighbourhood information, demographics, recreation, shopping and transport
- Maps, what’s nearby, walk score
- Mortgage payment calculator
- Printable feature sheet
2. The MLS® listing links to the virtual tour and we attach floor plans, a survey, home inspection summary, feature sheet, a Seller's love letter, and more, if available, to ensure all information is easy for agents and buyers to access.
3. A link to your personal website is placed below our email signature on all our correspondence
5. Your property is also posted on the following Canadian websites:
- RE/MAX Hallmark Realty Ltd www.torontohomesandcondos.com
- RE/MAX Canada www.remax.ca
- The public MLS® site www.realtor.ca
- RE/MAX Global global.remax.com (more than 130 countries and 40 languages)
7. A video of your home is created and emailed to a targeted list of homeowners in your neighbourhood.
8. We write a custom blog post about your neighbourhood and post it on our website, with photos and links to your property’s personal website. This is re-posted regularly on social media.
9. Photos and/or video of your home are posted on the following social media sites , with a link back to your property’s personal website and/or the custom blog post.
- Facebook: NealandFraser
- YouTube: NealandFraser
- Twitter: @TorontoAgents
- LinkedIn: Marian Neal and Carver Fraser
See the Mind Map below for a visual summary of our Online Marketing Plan.